Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tie-dyed Socks

These are nine pairs of tie dyed socks that I made for my nieces and nephews. The cuffs came out well, but the foot was washed out. The socks were 80 percent cotton 20 percent polyester, however the polyester was all on the outside of the foot. Inside, the socks are all cotton and brilliantly dyed. Next time I will find 100 percent cotton socks. At any rate they are nice and I hope the kids like them.
I added an origami wallet containing a twenty dollar bill to each gift box.

2 comments:

  1. I love the socks and the wallets. I would be tickled pink to get something like this for Christmas. You did a lovely job. Homemade gifts are so special because of the time invested. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wallets Cris, what do you sell them for?
    love
    Nan

    ReplyDelete