Saturday, October 22, 2011

Charity Quilt Tops

At last week's church quiltathon I put borders on the charity quilt tops that I made earlier this year. Peter went with me and cut the fabric for the borders. The one on the top right had been partially quilted, and I finished quilting it at the quiltathon. This started out as the Roman Square Project that I posted earlier this year.

Hot Pink Knitted Quilt

I've made another knitted quilt, and I can't wait to start the next one! This one didn't take very long to knit at all. Changing colors adds interest and removes the boredom of knitting a large flat square. I used the same pattern as one I made this summer.